Fundamentals of Programming
- Intuitive learning process
- Easy to assemble programs via graphical blocks
- Audio clips integration
- Shareable to Scratch community
- Takes time to maximize all features
- May have difficulty on writing scripts just like other programming language
- Lacks advance features for serious coding
- Written programs from Scratch 2 may not work on some computers
Scratch 2 Offline Editor is an education and reference software developed by MIT. The software teaches students and enthusiasts on how to develop their own programs or applications. They will learn to pick up programming languages with the help of simplified tools.
Basic Programming Module
Scratch 2 Offline Editor is built as a tool for teaching anyone about basic programming. It allows the creation of animations, games and even interactive contents. The software highlights important concepts regarding programming languages. Users can nourish crucial programming skills like creatively, collaborative work with others, and logical reasoning. It encourages users to develop algorithmic thinking through their scriptwriting features.
Making Program Scripts Via Visuals
Graphical Programming Environment
Scratch 2 Offline Editor makes programming more fun and less intimidating for everyone. It encourages algorithmic thinking while making it very visual. Users simply assemble programming commands and scripts like puzzles. They will transition from normal consumers to actual producers of interactive contents.